Nowadays, mobile devices are becoming smarter, resulting in immense growth of the mobile web; but will it create a difference to your business? Here's a quick run-down of top 5 key mobile trends to look at and stay ahead of your competitors.
- 1. A Multi-Channels Strategy to Engage Audience: A consistent branding experience on multiple channels can create a buzz in the market place, engaging potential audience and generating online traffic. Integrating responsive web design with the digital marketing plan can increase the popularity on social networking channels.
- 2. Mobile is fueling the trend to more visual content: Visuals content is more intuitive, personal, and widely acceptable in different forms of the business. Be creative with the images and graphics, as it will help to drive the prospective customers; building a large database. Incorporate short description in the visual content and let the graphical images do the rest.
- 3. Mobile video popularity increasing: With the latest online marketing trend, people prefer video to text. It has been observed that 80% of the customers are engaged via mobile videos, which in turn helps to increase brand recognition and online visibility. Create high-quality and mobile-friendly videos to entice the prospective customers.
- 4. Mobile is changing how we socialize: Incorporate social media plan as a part of your mobile marketing strategy. To stay ahead of the competitors and increase online visibility, it's essential to adapt social media activities.
- 5. Location based technologies: It's important to know from where to start. Location-based marketing can leverage mobile marketing strategies; thereby improving ad messages, geo-targeted push notification and customer behavior insights.