Are you wondering about the latest trends coming to Social Media Marketing in 2014? As social media platform is increasing in numbers, therefore, it is important to understand the activities of these social sites and take advantage of their status and action. A recent survey suggests that social media is a key concept of marketing strategies for businesses despite of the size and demography. The main aim of social media strategy is to target top quality audience and increase traffic.
Let's look at some of the popular trends that will emerge Social Media Optimization in the year 2014.
- Video Marketing: It is one of the most important trends in 2014. Effective video marketing will enhance the user and generate better traffic. It also helps in explaining the products and services to the customers, creating a significant impact on your business. Adopting short videos have become the hottest marketing trend, especially for social networking conferences. With the emerging social media platform like Instragram and Vine, it has been a quite promising video marketing future for the business world.
- Location Based Marketing: Using GPS technology, you can easily target the geographical location of the customers. Location based marketing will enable businessmen to promote their products and services as per the need/demand. With location based marketing strategies, you get to know your customers better, convert impulses into sales, measure your results and improve the search engine rankings.
- Blogging: For every business website, it is important to keep on blogging with the latest news and updates, as it enables sharing on social media like Facebook, Twitter, and Google Plus. Nowadays, Pinterest and Instragram are more popular because people like images and videos as compared to text based content. Blogging helps to gain influence, get immediate feedback, built in RSS (Really Simple Syndication). Blogs have in-built commenting system which helps the readers to have a discussion about the topic and its various aspects.
- Google Plus: With Google Plus, an SEO can create wonders. In spite of being new in the market, it has already been on the 2nd rank of monthly searches. Many companies will depend on the Google Plus for the social networking campaign. The major benefit of Google plus is its personalized results, creating an impact on the search results for people using Google Search Engine.
- Snapchat Marketing: It is one of the best marketing tools for digital marketing. It is a mobile application that helps in sending text and multimedia messages. This technique will help to advertise the products and services; thereby enhancing the business attaining the highest peak.
- Sponsored/Paid Ads: Most businessmen use paid ad technique to engage the potential customers. One of the advantages of paid ads is the ability to test the online marketing campaign available in the market. Immediate and consistent traffic can easily be obtained through paid ads.
To sum it up, the success of your business will largely depend on the social media marketing activities. Facebook and Twitter are still leading the social networking sites, but with Google Plus, Pinterest, Instragram, Vine and other upcoming social networking sites, things might change in 2014. Stay tuned for more updated and latest news on social media optimization.